- NativeConnect is under development and will be released early next year.
- Until launch, we are in a preview mode — the app is not available for public.
- However, private beta is coming soon, and you can sign up for the waiting list.
- When ready, we will start sending codes for joining our early access program.
- Once the app is ready for public, we will release it for free, for everyone.
- NativeConnect will not have any limits to pull and edit app metadata.
- To push local edits to App Store Connect though, you need a subscription.
- During first try to upload local metadata into cloud, the app will ask for a key.
- That subscription key should be purchased for each seat within a team.
- The team is registered by its agent, who allocates seats as needed.
- Team portal is a place where the agent manages seats, subscriptions and keys.
- Each purchased seat has its own key which can be linked to multiple Macs.
- In practice, only few employes need seats for pushing local edits into cloud.
- Subscriptions are monthly or annual and cost $9.99 and $99.99 respectively.
- For the early-bird price, we suggest to register your interest before launch.
- This price will be active for the first year after launch and it will save you 40%.